Azure Data Engineer is a broad term. Azure professionals are highly skilled and have a variety of responsibilities in a business. To learn more about this title and how to clear the DP-203 exam, keep reading.
Organizations rely on a substantial amount of data gathered, processed, reviewed, and even modified by professionals to operate in this dynamic and always-changing world of economic operations.
If you choose to work in the data industry or position yourself in the Azure Data vertical, this Microsoft credential will benefit you. This post covers topics relevant to data engineers, which will help you pass the DP 203 certification training exam.
Data engineers can earn the DP-203 advanced certification from Microsoft Azure. The DP-203 certification provides candidates with credibility and validation for their abilities as Azure Data Engineers. These abilities encompass design, implementation, processing, monitoring, data storage optimization, and data security.
Who are Azure Data Engineers?
Azure Data Engineers sort out and classify raw information into structured data. They combine, organize, and integrate data and use the organized data to draw analytical conclusions.
They also help the stakeholders clarify the information obtained from the research and effectively develop and build specific pipeline processing instructions using specific tools and approaches. Finally, they employ Azure data services and languages to create better data for evaluation.
Simply put, an Azure data engineer is accountable for the following tasks:
- Creation and design of tools for businesses to process and store data.
- Setting up databases and analytics.
- Securing data storage and the platform.
- Monitoring system efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Significance of Azure Data Engineer Certification:
According to Microsoft, almost 365,000 new organizations sign up for Azure each year. More than 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure cloud services.
Significant corporations are beginning to trust and use Azure Data engineers, according to Forbes, who handle more than 80% of the job that requires data analysis. Businesses implementing or already using Azure usually seek out Microsoft-certified specialists who are adept at using the platform and managing big amounts of data.
What does this imply? Simply put – there are more and more opportunities for Azure Data Engineers.
Microsoft-certified professionals have an additional advantage when looking for better opportunities in the cloud sector. As with any other technology, businesses that use Azure provide certified Microsoft professionals with the edge over uncertified ones. Continue reading to find out how to clear the DP-203 exam and who should obtain this certification.
Who should pursue Azure Data Engineer Certification?
There isn’t any rigid criteria. It can be tried by any Azure or Data enthusiast. The specialists listed below, nonetheless, best match this certification:
- IT specialists with Azure expertise.
- IT professionals eager to enhance their careers as Azure Data Engineers.
Where you take the exam will affect how much the Azure Data Engineer certification cost will be. While it costs US$165 in the USA, it costs 4 lakhs to 13 lakhs in India. To become certified as a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer and pass this exam, you should take the DP 203 certification training. And doing so necessitates familiarity with both the test’s structure and the related questions.
DP 203 Preparation
The abilities or domains tested in the exam covers a wide range of subjects. The core topics to prepare would be:
- Data Storage Design & Implementation
- Data Processing Design and Development
- Implementing Data Security
- Monitoring & Optimizing Data Storage
Recommended DP 203 preparation pattern is as follows:
- Thoroughly read the Microsoft documentation.
- Practice in a hands-on lab.
- Review online course training materials.
- Try out the practice tests to comprehend concepts.
Benefits of Azure Data Engineer Certification:
Of all tech jobs, data engineering has the fastest rate of yearly growth. In this constantly expanding industry, Microsoft certification offers additional advantages to employees. Let’s analyze these benefits in the following list:
- Validation: Microsoft certification is valued by organizations and employers in the IT sphere. As an Azure Data Engineer, it attests to your knowledge and proficiency.
- Compensation increase: Microsoft states that specialists who earn their certification enjoy a pay raise of about 20%. A pay raise is one of the key benefits of earning the certification.
- Opportunities: A certification opens the door to more and better career prospects.
- Digital badge: A digital badge you receive upon certification can help you stand on your resume and might attract recruiters’ interest immediately.
Data is essential to organizations since they can use it for various purposes. Cloud services, especially those offered by Azure, manage important data-related duties. A Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate is the position that best meets these two criteria. Thus, earning the Microsoft Azure certification might be a quick and easy approach to get access to better jobs, opportunities, and businesses.
So why not obtain certification to support your knowledge? If you wish to kick start a career in Azure, sign up for a Microsoft Azure DP 203 certification training course.