Twitter has done a good job of preventing users from downloading things from the network, particularly videos. While many other social networking sites allow you to just open the video and save it, Twitter does not support this option on any device. One viable option is to copy the link to the clip and use services that convert such videos. However, this is not a particularly safe solution because you can never be certain that the video file made available for storing will not be accompanied by a virus or other malware. There is also no app in the Android market that allows a similar function. All because the service providers consented to breach copyright and service regulations – downloading video may be one of these. If you must, you can download the video from Twitter via the website.
1. Copy the address to the tweet from the video, for example, by clicking the “Share” button and then selecting the “copy link” option.
2. On your browser, navigate to the Twitter video downloader
3. Paste the copied tweet address into the field on the page.
4. Following that, you will see a video to download or a link to store the file. It will be saved in the device’s memory.
How can I save a video from Twitter on my iPhone?
1. The identical method outlined for getting videos from Twitter for Android phones should also work for iPhone. You must copy the tweet URL and paste it into one of the above-mentioned URLs.
2. There, you paste the matching URL box, and the video file will be able to download and store to your iPhone following approval.
3. Twitter video can be downloaded to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Here’s a quick approach to downloading Twitter videos with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Download and install the Twitter app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
1.Open Twitter, sign in, and then search for the video you want to save.
2.Once you’ve found the video, touch the down arrow at the top right of the selected tweet.
3.In the pop-up window, select the “Share Tweet Over” option.
4. Next, go to the “Copy Twitter URL” area.
5.After copying the link to the selected tweet, open your iOS device’s browser and navigate to twitter video downloader.
6.When you get to the site, just put the copied link into the address bar and then click the “Download Button” option.
7.Finally, click the “download video” button to begin downloading the video, which may then be played in full screen mode.
Next, at the bottom, press on the share icon, and then on the “add to home screen” button. Then you’ll be able to give the video any name you like. When you’re through renaming the video, simply hit the “add” button in the top right corner, and you’re done. You should save this movie to your iOS device.