Learning Quranic Arabic is the best thing we can do to understand the Quran easily. You have been trying to learn Arabic to understand Quran but never knew how to? Here are some practical tips that would surely help you learn Quranic Arabic as a beginner
Learn The Meaning and Translation of the Most Common Repeated Verses!
By Learning the meaning and Translation of the most common repeated verses, you will also know the flow of the Arabic verse, since the next word’s meaning helps to connect it to the previous ayat and words.
It simply gets easier to Hifz and Implements the Quran in Life.
Learning Quran for beginners is one thing that you need to start with in order to learn all Quran reading basics before starting to learn the meaning of Quranic verses.
Implementation of the teachings of the Holy Quran in daily life requires its proper understanding.
To get this proper understanding, one needs to learn the meaning and translation of the most common repeated Verses in the Quran.
Especially Kids like storytelling, so by translating the Quran to them in the form of stories, they will love it and enjoy taking Arabic group classes for kids.
The Holy Quran is not merely a collection of rulings or facts but also focuses on building a firm foundation in one’s heart and strengthening and nourishing the faith and spirituality of the reader.
Keep Practicing Quranic Verses in your Head and Daily Life All Time.
There can be many ways for practicing Quranic Verses in your Daily Life.
1. Memorising the Quran in the Early Morning
Reciting the Quran with correct tajweed in the Early Morning fills the heart and soul with peace and the house with blessings and guards us against evil.
2. Prepare a Quran Memorization Schedule,
The teachings of the Holy Quran can be implemented in everyday life for guidance in all matters.
3. Recite What You Have Memorized at Salah (Prayer)
One can feel closer to Allah Almighty with Quran recitation. So Reading the portion you Hifz recently can not just help you get fluency but also a connection to Allah which is unbreakable!
4. Daily Quran recitation, especially after Fajr prayer
The key to perfection in Quran Memorization is daily Recitation and practice after prayers, prayers are the best remedy for keeping oneself on the righteous path and tied to the rope of Allah.
5. Listening to it intently when someone reads it.
And explains it aloud to you. One of the best ways of reflecting upon the Quran!
6. Reading the Hifz Verses to your Friends and Family,
It may also inspire them to choose this Holy Path like You.
7. Add the Learnt Quranic Part in your Dua,
Since it eases any sorrow or grief due to its immediate stress-relieving effects.
In a nutshell, the approach to learning the Holy Quran must be practical. Just recitation of the Quran is not the ultimate goal yet it has its own significance which can never be neglected.
8. FINALLY, Find a Way to Make it Fun -Not like a Boring Obligation
Especially for Kids, It is more than essential to keep the Quran Learning Fun, since they don’t like to just sit around and take interest in passive learning or studying.
The same trick also works for most adults too. So use unique Tricks to Learn Quran in a healthy vibe while you and your kids enjoy the Stories Allah Mentioned in Quran using a lot of visual and practical examples to make it easy for children to understand the concepts that are mentioned in the Quran.
- Crafts and Visual Storytelling
- Kinesthetic method
- Arabic Flashcards
- Quran journaling/doodling
- Quranic integration with other subjects
- Celebrate the small wins with a reward system.
There is an Arabic saying that goes:
‘You will get what you intended.’
The above phrase glamorously mirrors the saying of our Prophet Muhammad s.a.w:
“Each Man will have what he has Intended for.”
Since the heart has a significant influence on our body, what is more about our intentions?
Hence, it is vital that we ensure our hearts are in a ‘healthy’ state as we set our intentions to avoid pursuing any actions or goals that may harm ourselves and others.
One of the ways to keep our hearts directed to Allah s.w.t is to recite a supplication that was practiced by Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.:
‘O Allah! The controller of the hearts, direct our hearts to Your obedience.’
May Almighty Allah help us to implement the teachings of the Quran in our daily life routine! Ameen
Read More: Easter Umrah Packages
Frequently Asked Questions about Quranic Arabic
Q: Is Quranic Arabic different from normal Arabic?
Ans: Exactly speaking, Quranic (Classical) Arabic and Modern Standard Arabic(so-called normal Arabic) are not the same things.
Classical Arabic, as it is the written language of the Quran, is the main spiritual text of Islam.
There are some minor differences in grammar and punctuation of words between the Quranic and modern standard versions of Arabic.
Although it’s hard to learn the language ( both) it is worth it!
Q: Why should you learn Quranic Arabic?
- Understand the words of Allah without a translation. ( The exact and correct interpretation of Allah’s Message and Blessings)
- When we understand the Quran in Arabic we realize the Miracle of the Quran.
- Understanding the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad ( PBUH)
- Learning Quranic Arabic boosts brain power and improves memory
- Increase Khushu ( Mindfulness) in Salah.
- You get to know Muslim communities more.
- Access books on Islamic Sciences to engage with Islam with greater depth.
- Indirectly, it also increases job opportunities for Hafiz and Islamic Tutors.